- Art. no.: G-AUS-0080-C-LI
- EAN: 4030281161585
- Internat. standard: AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
- E-class number: 40-02-01-02
- Hand-washing: 40 °C
- Gear loop/Tool eyelet: yes
- Max. number of persons: 1
- Attachment Points: dorsal attachment point, sternal attachment point, pole strap attachment point, the seat attachment point
- Back support: yes
- Key locks: yes
- Temperature: -35 °C – +45 °C
- Area of Application: Fire brigade / Rescue / Special Forces, Rope Access / Rigging, Scaffolding, Wind Energy / Offshore Industry
- Customs tariff number: 63079098
- Size: UNISIZE
- Weight: 1.99 kg
- Material: Polyester, Aluminium, Steel
- Strap material: Polyester
- Chest eyelet material: Aluminium
- Retaining eyelet material: Steel
- Rear eyelet material: Steel
- Sit harness eyelet material: Aluminium
Extremely functional rope access & rescue harness ideal for work in overhead cable construction & rotor blade maintenance work on wind power stations.
A special stitching technique maintains the V shape of the harness to prevent chaffing in the neck area. Three equipment loops combined with metal tool loops for tool bag attachment compliment the ARG 80 harness.
The ARG 80 Solution LIGHT click offers narrower & more flexible back support compared to the ARG 80 Solution.